Saturday, July 10, 2010

MuSiC........?

what are kwl songs to put in my Ipodi wanna put more songs please tell me nice song i like diff catagories of song can u guys tell me songs simmilar to the songs im gunna tall u


.. eg of song:


still here for u by Corbin bleu and vanessa hudgens


collide by howie day


iris by goo goo dolls


show stopper by danity kane


stranger by hilary duff


show me the money by petey pablo


and if u know any duets please tell me

MuSiC........?
(POP, RNB)


Akon - Mr Lonely, Smack That, Don't Matter


(POP BRITISH)


Lily Allen - Smile, LDN, Littlest Things


(PIANO, POP, RNB)


Alicia Keys - If I Ain't Got You, Karma


(EMO, ROCK, POP)


Evanescence - Lithium, Sweet Sacrifice


(EMO, ROCK, POP)


Green Day - Wake Me Up When September Ends


(ROMANTIC)


James Morrison - You Give Me Something


Usher ft. Alicia Keys - My Boo


(ROMANTIC, EMO, ROCK)


My Chemical Romance - I Don't Love You, Famous Last Words


(FAST BEATS)


Sean Paul - Get Busy, Give It Up To Me


Black Eyed Peas - My Humps, Shut Up


(SAD, POP)


Keane - Everybody's Changing, Somewhere Only We Know





If you don't know any of these songs, listen to it at youtube.com.... all of them are great!


No comments:

Post a Comment