Saturday, November 19, 2011

Colombian music! Does anybody know anything about Colombian music?

I am taking Spanish, and I have to do a project on music from Colombia, since it is a Spanish speaking country. For my project, I was thinking of playing some Colombian music for the class. Problem is, I'm not sure what to play. Does anyone have any suggestions of good, popular Colombian music. And by the way, I play violin, so I would prefer something towards classical music, if it's available. Any type of sheet music, or maybe just a midi would be very helpful. Thanks!

Colombian music! Does anybody know anything about Colombian music?
Colombia has great musicians and great music. For example Cumbia, Vallenato, Pop, Rock, Salsa try to download from Lime Wire Vallenato Music is great.
Reply:I do not. Should this be under homework help?


No comments:

Post a Comment