Saturday, November 19, 2011

IPod help. New music?

I deleated iTunes because we needed to restart the computer from scratch. That means all of my music in my library is gone.


I want to put more music on my iPod, But i want to keep The Music Currently on my iPod OUT of my computer


So...I want to put more music on, Keep the current music on my iPod, But Not put that music back into my library


the reason we had to restart the computer may be because of some of the shady Music that i got from people.


So, I want to keep the music on my iPod, But off of my computer.


Is there any way i can do that?

IPod help. New music?
When you load your ipod, it'll give you a choice on itunes to manually update music. Chose that and you decided what goes on or off.

FISH

No comments:

Post a Comment