Saturday, November 19, 2011

Website with free music sheets illegal?

I am a 17 year old student in high school and want to start my own website, in which free music sheets will be distributed. i plan on accepting donations from people via paypal, and use ads on my website to make some money for college, and the only way i think i will be able to do this is by giving people something that they will love and appreciate, free music sheets.


I have the resources to produce these music sheets on my own. here is where my problem comes in. i plan on converting midi files into the sheet music, and then after some adjustments give them out on my website. since its from midis, the music well be pretty close to what may be the real copyrighted music. but since i will be tweaking the music sheets a little, it wont be the same, but it will be similar to the real music sheets.





so my question is, are any of my processes illegal? i don't want to be getting sued and screwed for the rest of my life so please help and thank you in advance

Website with free music sheets illegal?
That's great idea. Yes you can reach your targets. Nothing is illegal. I know no body arrested as he she did a website.


Please start with some webmaster forums to improve your skills. It's not that easy always. always go http://www.yahoo.com or http://www.google.com for search needs. Also http://www.w3.org is very help full.
Reply:If you're using songs written by other people then yes...totally illegal. If it's your own music - do what you want with it, but if it's someone else, then you're breaking all kinds of copyright laws.

baby teeth losing

No comments:

Post a Comment