Saturday, November 19, 2011

Data (E:) and music problem.?

I wanted to save my music to my E drive on Vista and a friend told me to change the location of the Music folder to E:\ so that my music would go into there and wouldn't clog up my C drive.


Now I can't open iTunes, when I try it says:


"The folder "iTunes" cannot be found or created, and is required.


The default location for this folder is inside the "Music" folder."





It won't let me restore the Music or (E:) drive back to the default location and also it changed the "Music" link in my start menu to "Data (E:)". I restored the default setting for that in my task bar settings and it changed back to "Music" but when I click on it, it takes me to "Data (E:)".


I deleted all my music from the (E:) drive and put it back in My Documents but it still won't work.





I tried systems restore too, but it said it failed or something.





Anyone know how to fix this please?

Data (E:) and music problem.?
So it is probably trying to read your library from the E: drive now instead of the C: drive. Go into iTunes, Edit, Preferences, click on the Advanced tab, and click on the Reset button. This will default it back to what it is supposed to be.

computer security

No comments:

Post a Comment