Saturday, November 19, 2011

My Music Folder?

I just bought a sandisk memory card for my motorola V3M so that I can play music. I had the phone flashed and it's now MP3 compatible. Everything I have read says something about "My Music Folder". Mind you I'm pretty computer capable, however where do I find this folder? Is it in my windows media player? Is it in the storage device when I plug the memory card into the USB reader, cause if so I can't find it. I even went to "My computer" opened the storage device folder, is the file somewhere in there? I was able to sync my music onto the memory card, however I can't bring it up on my phone. The music is on the card, that I am sure of but I can not open the music on the phone. I have even checked the "change storage device" to make sure I was in the right area. What am I doing wrong and where do I find that file "My music folder"?

My Music Folder?
In Windows, if you open My Computer (which is just a shortcut to Windows Explorer) and pull down the Address list, you'll see My Documents. My Music is in that folder.
Reply:Just connect the phone or the card reader with the PC ,go to "my computer" and you will find the phone(memory reader) as an external storage device.Open it then open the folder where you have your music and drag and drop!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment