Saturday, November 19, 2011

Music by Jake Quisenberry, blue grass music, Mccrae brothers duo.?

I AM LOOKING FOR MUSIC BY Jake Quisenberry, of the California Blue Grass Association. Would like to know more about him and hear some music of his.He is my moms best friends dad and since he died my mom's friend doesnt talk about him and my mom is missing his music but doesnt want to ask....Does anybody know of any links I can follow that will take me to some actual music?

Music by Jake Quisenberry, blue grass music, Mccrae brothers duo.?
You might be better off asking this in the Country section. Bluegrass was a style developed by Bill Monroe, although blues are included in the genre. You might try the Banjo Hangout Board or see if California Bluegrass is on the web.


Good luck in your search.


No comments:

Post a Comment