Saturday, November 19, 2011

Music on your movies? (READ THE REST PLEASE)?

I am having truoble putting music on my "home videos" I make. I CAN put music on there from CD's (After I "rip" them) But I have an Ipod also and I have music on itunes that I can not get on my movies. Everytime I try it said the music file is empty/It does not exsit/No idems match your search. I am not trying to get music on there that I have not bought(Like on the internet) this is stuff I have on my ipod. I hope I gave enough information so someone can help me. NOTE: I am using Windows movie Maker on Windows Vista (If that has anything to do with it)

Music on your movies? (READ THE REST PLEASE)?
Windows movie maker does not support itunes AAC. you need to setup itunes so it rip your cds into MP3 OR download dbpoweramp and convert your song.


http://www.dbpoweramp.com/dmc.htm

yellow teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment