Sunday, August 22, 2010

Half my music is gone?!?!?

I don't know where to start..i'll try to explain this best i can..I wanted to organize all my music..so i created folders for all the artists w/ their songs in them..i just bought a sansa view mp3 player..and wanted to get music, videos, etc on it..but media monkey was hard to use w/ the sansa view..so i wanted to try windows media player for it..so i transferred all my music to windows media player..half the music won't play or even go on it i guess b/c they have to be in a certain format? so i go back to media monkey and play some music..when most of the songs were faded and wouldn't play..i go to My Music folder to put the files bak into media monkey..jus to find out that half of my folders are gone!! so i started w/ 700 songs and now have 300!!! :'(..idk what to do or how this happened..can someone please help me..idk how my folders got deleted. most of my music is now gone. Can someone help me how to create folders for my music?? it'd be much appreciated :'(

Half my music is gone?!?!?
when you organized your music you changed it from its original place so now media monkey or whatever it is cannot find the music files anymore, just add the music again

yellow teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment