Thursday, August 19, 2010

M4p music details not showing up in music folder?

I have some mp3 songs and they show the time, artist, album, etc.





The m4p protected music doesnt, what can I do without converting it to mp3 since I had recent problems converting it and having music skip, so that I can see details of the music in my music folder?





Im not going to use it to transfer my music to other computers just want it to the albums and artist in the music folder. In Itunes it shows all details but why not the music folder? Why cant they let us at least see the details?

M4p music details not showing up in music folder?
well what are u using if its XP????





then its simple xp is old and thinks its just a movie file





but vista sees it as a music file
Reply:musica variada en espanol


No comments:

Post a Comment