Sunday, August 22, 2010

My music files....wht should i do?

ohkay...i have all my music files stored in the D:/ drive(instead of C)...the music players tht i use are real player and windows music player...but lately almost everytime i try and play some music file it stops just like that...no warning no nothing. just it stops!...the 'thingy' that keeps moving when the song is playing in real player(the one tht shows how much of the song is still left) stops dead in its track. i thought there must have been a problem with real player so i uninstalled it...but the same thing happened when i tried playing the music files with windows music player. i already run virus checks on the D:/ drive on more than one occassion and its perfectly fine. wht do you suppose the problem is?


also now that i've uninstalled my real player wht do you reckon?..shopuld i just download the same again or can you suggest some other , better music playing software?





thank you

My music files....wht should i do?
The first thing you need to do is learn how to spell and use proper grammar
Reply:I love Winamp - and you can download it free. I'm sorry, I don't know much more than you do - except that Winamp works great for me! Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment