Thursday, August 19, 2010

Yahoo! Music Unlimited: Does "Download Song to My Music" cost additional money?

I recently registered for the 14-day trial subscription of the Yahoo! Music Unlimited Service. Within the Yahoo! Music Jukebox, I can successfully browse and download music files at will.





Less than one day after registering, I canceled my subscription. After further review, I have come to understand that my trial will continue for the duration of the 14 days. Since then I have figured out how to right click on a song, select Add to My Music --%26gt; Download to My Music. Its been great; my only worry is that I might be paying an additional fee per song download. I can't find this particular concern addressed anywhere.





Given my FREE TRIAL subscription to Yahoo! Music Unlimited, may I download as many songs as I like within the next 13 days free of ANY charge?





Please and thank you!

Yahoo! Music Unlimited: Does "Download Song to My Music" cost additional money?
Yes you can.But there is a far better place out there.


No comments:

Post a Comment