Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need help uploading music from my hard drive to my MySpace page.?

I have followed instructions from MySpace FAQ and other sources I have found to upload music to my page. However, I want to use a music file that I purchased which is not listed in


the MySpace Music library. I purchased the song from Sony Music Store Connect, and I have contacted them, and they advised it was legal for me to use the music as background music (not for download by others) on my page. It appears that the only way to upload music is from the MySpace Music library. My song is not listed there. I need to know if it is possible to upload directly from my hard drive, where the music is stored on my computer, to my page on MySpace, and how do I do this. The file also probably needs to be converted to MP3 it is currently in the format that Sony uses. I welcome any suggestions and thanks for your helo.

I need help uploading music from my hard drive to my MySpace page.?
Yes you go to your account and you click upload music you browse your computer for the file if the song is legally yours it will upload.


No comments:

Post a Comment