Thursday, August 19, 2010

Music lovers would you like to listen to the best pop music?

Have you ever heard that......?


Did you know that Iranian pop music is chosen as the best pop music in Europe?(In France) Even one of the songs named "Imagine" won the world peace nobel prize in 2005.You ask me, the best pop melody can be found in the current Iranian pop music, the fast music with non-stop boom boom from the beginning to the end doesn't let the listener take a breath!, and all songs are very well built with the best and the most poetic lyrics possible.You know that Persian literature is famous , so naturally modern pop singers don't forget benefiting from that! I think it's so unfair that Iranian pop music is unkown just because it's Iranian! So, I've started to translate really songs and I send them to quite a lot of people from all around the world.Even one of them told me, she's gonna start learning Persian just to understand the songs by herself! I remember when I first began to learn English, my goal was to understand American songs.Who knew that English would really become my course at university?!


Now, I was just asking to see if anybody is interested in a really different thing, just e-mail me and get your songs with translations.Here's a sample of the songs:





The figure in the photo which is in the album is soaking wet


I kissed your memory again, I've asked myself this unanswerable question thousands of times so far:


What makes the songs lifelike?


Its pulse is the throat of yesterday (It means my throat could produce a better voice in the past, so my songs were liflike)


I know that without you, my tomorrow will be the same grey color as yesterday's (grey color)


I'm thirsty like the sun and more landless than the wind, more immediate than the song, outspoken like a loud cry


I'm lonelier than silence, brighter than the star, I love more than ever, sing with me again


I open the eyelids of the window, there are murmers of the moon light in the lane


All the windows are silent, sounds like (everyone in) this deserted lane is asleep


I call out your name aloud noiselessly, my crying closes the window


Once again, the invisible hands of night closes the eyelids of my window

Music lovers would you like to listen to the best pop music?
Your point is? This is an advertisement--not a question that can be answered.


No comments:

Post a Comment