Thursday, August 19, 2010

Help! My Yahoo music Engine is pissing me the "f" off...I'm about to quit on yahoo!??

Ok, I've spent the last hour and a half trying to figure out why I can't play music in my "now playing" list unless it's saved to my "my music" list. I can't dowload and play music either, unless I save it to "my music" first. So finally I figured out, if I save my music to my "my music" list it will play, but thats the only why it will play. I don't like it like that. I want to be able to play music that is not saved to my "my music" list. How can I do that? Why won't it play from my "now playing" or downlaod without being saved to my "my music" list first? Has anyone else experienced this? Help please.

Help! My Yahoo music Engine is pissing me the "f" off...I'm about to quit on yahoo!??
You must call yahoo customer service care %26amp; check with them/


No comments:

Post a Comment