Sunday, August 22, 2010

I can't put music on my iPod, this is very confusing...?

Okay, my problem is weird, but I wil try my best to explain it...





I have an iPod Nano 2GB, and I've had it for about a year now. I don't get my music from iTunes, but use iTunes to organize and put my music on the iPod. Well a few months ago, I opened my iTunes just to listen to music, and all of my music was gone! But I still had it in my computer, in my Music folder, but it just was all taken of iTunes for some reason (this didnt effect my iPod, just my iTunes on the computer.) Anyways, I reloaded MOST of my music back onto iTunes, and i still have about 111MB left of space. But now whenever I plug my iPOd in to put more music on, it doens't work. It plugs in and makes that "di-ding" noise, but it won't put any of the new music files on my iPod. It's really frustrating and confusing, because I cant put any more music on even though I have space left. And I dont really want to restore it and reload the music all over again..


PLEASE help me with this it would be greatly appreciated

I can't put music on my iPod, this is very confusing...?
maybe you just need to relocate the ones you already have(the ones with the exclamation mark), double click them, then locate it


your going to have to do that for every song but as for the uploading part, call apple support(go to apple.com and it should have it there)


good luck on talking to the people there though


they're very frustrating


if even apple support doesnt work, bring it into the store and they'll tell you what to do


No comments:

Post a Comment